We are currently making updates to our prices.
- Aluminium frame manufactured from very strong 'box section'profiles
- Polyester Powder coated frame in Green or Black
- 4mm clear Toughened Glass or 10mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate depending on your choice
- Full length rubber glazing strips to securely fasten the glass
- Heavy Duty Single (3.18m model) or Double Sliding doors (3.92m model) with door locks
- Two large louvre vents (each 68cm wide x 92cm)
- Large roof Vents (70cm wide x 78cm) with Spindle hand operated openers
- Decorative Finials and Ridge Crestings
- Decorative Spandrels (wind bracing)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Full length aluminium rainwater downpipes
- Instruction manual and assembly DVD
- Delivery in kit form (by truck) for self assembly
- 13 Year warranty on the frame (against defects in manufacture)
The maximum number of vents is based on the size you have selected above.
Included Vents: Louvre = 2, Roof = 3
73cm long screen sahdes
3m long screen sahdes
If our construction service is being provided our constructors take care of the logistical arrangments of getting the materials to the site. They need reasonable and safe access to do so.
If building the Greenhouse yourself or contracting a third party to construct it, you will need to choose a location immediately adjacent to where the delivery vehicle can go to store the Greenhouse kit temporarily until you can build it.
Normally there will be one or two long boxes – and typically one pallet of glass 2.2m high, but we can confirm exactly what number, size and weight of items there will be on request. From the point of view of weather affecting the materials, the boxes and pallet of glass can be left outside if necessary for a week or two without any issue as they are wrapped, but if you are going to store them longer it would be best to have indoor (e.g. in a garage) or under cover storage space.
Silicone can be used when installing the glass, not so much to keep the glass on but to make the glass part of the structure – adding rigidity, particularly for the gables and roof. L profile bars can be fitted along the roof which add strength but also are useful for hanging baskets. Lock nuts can be fitted to certain nuts and bolts. Extra rubber glazing strip can be fitted to areas where it is not normally fitted. A lower eaves height can be selected which will reduce the wind loading on the structure.